Sunday, May 26, 2013

What's Happening at the Moment

I have been lacking posting and working on programming lately. I apologize for this long period of silence.

I haven't been doing much work on my CSS tutorial at all and I'm afraid that I have to say I won't be continuing working on the tutorial or the JavaScript one. I don't know about the Web tutorial either.

However, I'm still keeping my HTML tutorial (and the site!) up and running and am also thinking of more ideas for my website.

I will also think up new tips to post here on the blog.

If you were waiting for my CSS tutorial (or any other ones), I apologize. The best place to go learn these subjects is at www.w3schools.com, one of the most popular developer sites out there. You can learn a ton of programming languages there.

I apologize again. CSS and JavaScript have a heck of a lot to cover. I know that I could do it, but it's not working out.

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate.